CTD Sensor- Long term monitoring of Conductivity & Water Level
The OTT CTD is an integrated sensor and datalogger for measurement of water level, temperature, and conductivity in groundwater and surface water applications.
It features a robust ceramic measuring cell for long term accuracy and has outputs for salinity and total dissolved solids (TDS). Its built in datalogger manages and stores all measurements at user-programmable intervals.
- Application: Surface water, Groundwater
- Measurement technology: Vented pressure cell and 4-electrode graphite conductivity cell
- Parameters measured:Waterlevel, Temperature, Conductivity
- Product Highlights:Measures and stores water level, temperature, and conductivity data
- Measurement range:Water level: 0 … 4, 10, 20, 40, and 100 m Conductivity: 0.001…2.000 mS/cm, 0.10…100.00 mS/cm
- Accuracy:±0,05 % FS
- Internal data logger:Yes