Desktop-pH-meter FEP20-ATC Kit
- Simultaneous display of pH or mV value and temperature as well as electrode status
- Graphical symbols show the user how to calibrate the unit
- Automatic 1-/2-point calibration with 4 stored buffer series
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Automatic or manual measurement stop
- Calibration data display
- Automatic 1-/2-/3-point calibration
- Data memory for storage of 99 measurements
- RS 232 port
|0.00 to 14.00
-1999 to +1999
Cinch (NTC k30 Ω)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||200 x 175 x 52 mm|
Portable pH Meters FG2-Kit FiveGo™ pH meter
- Outstanding functions such as storage capacity for up to 30 measurements, mV/ORP measuring mode and IP54 protection against dust and water ingress are combined with useful features such as automatic endpoint recognition and calibration with automatic buffer recognition.
- Five self-explanatory buttons for starting and ending a measurement and for saving and accessing measurements and the latest calibration data at the press of a button makes operating this instrument so intuitive.
- A big, well organized display that can simultaneously show readings, temperature, endpoint criteria and various helpful icons, additionally facilitates rapid measurement and calibration. Easy!
- Useful accessories such as the electrode clip, a wrist strap and a laminated quick guide are enclosed with every FiveGo™. In the field kit version, the instrument itself and the LE438 electrode come in a handy carry bag with accessories and 4 sample bottles.
- This instrument is distinguished by its ergonomic and compact design and excellent value for money. Our entry-level instruments naturally come with METTLER TOLEDO quality for reliable measurements and are backed by over 60 years of METTLER TOLEDO sensor know-how.
Specifications – FG2 – FiveGo™ pH
- Short description: Entry-level meter for measuring pH and mV/ORP
- pH-range: 0.00 … 14.00
- pH-resolution: 0.01
- pH-relative accuracy: ±0.01
- mV-range: -1999 … 1999
- mV-resolution: 1
- mV-relative accuracy: ±1
- Temperature range (°C): 0.0 … 100.0
- Temperature resolution (°C): 0.1 T
- emperature accuracy (°C): ±0.5
- Calibration: Max. 2 point, 3 predefined buffer groups
- Free disk space: 30 datasets
- DisplayL LCD
- Power supply: 4 AAA batteries 1.5 V
- Operating environment: 0 … 40 °C; 5 … 80 % rel. humidity