Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler- Float type
OTT Qliner 2 – Doppler technology for mobile discharge measurement in rivers and channels. The measurement is carried out using the classic verticals process. At the required vertical positions, the Qliner 2 measures both the vertical velocity distribution and the water depth. All measured data are transferred to the PDA via Bluetooth. After the measurement is complete, the discharge is available immediately. The Qliner 2 can be operated easily on cable ways, from bridges or from the edge.
- Usage Type:Spot
- Measurement technology:Acoustic
- Parameters measured:Flow velocity and depth
Product highlights:Acoustic water profiling instrument for section by section discharge measurements in rivers and open channels up to 20 m water depth. Operated by PDA user software
- with Bluetooth data transmission. Low flow resistance and high boat stability.
- Measurement range:± 10 m/s
- Accuracy:± 1% of measured value ± 0.5 cm/s